You are here:
  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Jian Law Group

Fiancé(e) or spousal (K-1/K-3 visa):

K-1 visa is a non-immigrant visa for a foreign-citizen fiancée of U.S. citizens. This visa permits the foreign citizen fiancé (e) to travel to the U.S. and marry his/her U.S. citizen sponsor within 90 days of arrival. After the marriage takes place within 90 days of arrival, individuals’ spouses may apply for permanent residence and remain in the U.S. while USCIS processes the application. If the individuals’ fiancée has children and are under age of 18, K-2 visa may be available to his/ her children.

K-3 non-immigrant visa is for the foreign-citizen spouses of U.S. citizens. This type of visa serves the purpose to shorten the physical separation between the U.S. citizens and their foreign spouses. Foreign spouses’ children under the age of 18 may be given the K-4 visa. Once the foreign spouses and their qualified children enter the U.S. through K-3/K-4 visas, the U.S. sponsors can begin the immigration process for them.

Jian Law Group offers the most comprehensive service to closely help individuals and their foreign fiancée/spouse with the application for their immigration process and other obstacles our clients may face. For all other inquiries please contact Jian Law Group for further assistance.




Free Consultation

Office: +1-949-544-1155


Fax: +1-877-900-5188

QQ Group: 116132750

WeChat: jianlawgroup8

E-mail: info@jianlawgroup