You are here:
  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Jian Law Group

Individuals who are classified as athletes and entertainment groups (P visa):

This type of visa is classified as P visa which individuals must be either athletes or entertainment groups. The determination of P visa is very straightforward in that petitioners are either coming to the United States temporarily to compete in athlete events as a team or individually, or perform as entertainment groups. The legal duration of stay depends on the competition of the events or the performing days or up to one year whichever is less. No derivative visas are available for P petitioners’ spouses and minor children.

Individuals should understand their own status of either classified as athletes or entertainment groups. For more filing information on P visa please contact us for a prompt reply.




Related Topics



Free Consultation

Office: +1-949-544-1155


Fax: +1-877-900-5188

QQ Group: 116132750

WeChat: jianlawgroup8

E-mail: info@jianlawgroup